Year 11 @ Waverley
Year 11 students at Waverley College construct their pattern of study using the following guidelines:
- Students must select either 13 or 14 units of study.
- A course in Religion is compulsory for students at Waverley College.
- A minimum of two (2) units must be in English.
- At least four subjects must be studied at HSC level.
- A maximum of two (2) 1U subjects can be selected.
- Content Endorsed Courses (CEC) do not count towards a Univeristy Admissions Index (UAI).
- The UAI will be calculated using no more then two (2) units of Category B Board Developed Courses.
Religious Programs (Compulsory):
- 2U Drama
- 2U Music Course I
- 2U Music Course II
- 2U Visual Arts
- 2U Photography, Video and Digital Imaging (CEC)
Human Society and its Environment:
Personal Development, Health and Physical Education:
*Cannot be studied with any other Science Course
- 2U Design and Technology
- 2U Engineering Studies
- 2U Food Technology
- 2U Industrial Technology (Wood or Metal) (Category B)
Vocational Education (VET):